"CMA RLS P-18" is a complex of means for the automation of radiolocating station "P-18".
- Automatic detection and tracking of targets based on the primary (coordinate) radar information of the radiolocating station 18 (RLS "P-18"), the formation of the secondary radar (trajectory) information of the air circumstance,
- Reducing the time of transmission of information concerning the air situation to consumers;
- Improving the accuracy and reliability of information,
- The possibility of using information from the air circumstance of the RLS "P-18" radar in the air defense automatic control system.
Solved problems in the complex:
- Detection of target trajectories and determination of the initial values of their parameters (current position, direction of movement, speed), from a set of radar target data obtained during a series of consecutive cycles (periods) of the radar station survey
- Highlighting false targets
- Automatic tracking of detected trajectories (targets) and correction of their parameters, in each cycle of radar observation based on newly obtained coordinate information
- Display of primary, secondary radar information,
- Transmission of secondary radar information to the control center
- Archiving and reproduction of secondary radar information.