"Rapper" is a software complex for artillery fire control.
- Calculation of the installation of D1, D20, D30, D44, 2S2, 2S3, KS19, BM21, 2A36, PM artillery systems with complete or incomplete preparation, taking into account meteorological conditions,
- Solution of topographical problems,
- Determination of it's own coordinates by the GPS system,
- Accumulation and processing of reconnaissance data,
- Compilation, development and storage of relevant certificates (statements) on the martial, technical and logistical support of the artillery division;
- Automated exchange of barcode information between combat units of the division,
- Documentation, registration and archiving of operational information.
"Rapper's" working conditions are designed for difficult climatic and mechanical conditions.